10.14.2008

yummy.

i have to say, i am obsessed with these babies. i only see them about once a week, but when i'm not with them, i think about them. they are so delicious and beautiful and i love them so much. it's weird to me that i can love someone so much that i don't even know yet. when i hold them i just want to squeeze them (don't worry, i won't) because they are so precious!! it reminds me of that part on juno when juno runs out of the abortion clinic and the little asian girl who is petitioning outside yells out: "GOD APPRECIATES YOUR MIRACLE!!" (haha oh dear). seriously it sounds so cheesy but babies are so crazy perfect, they are like mini miracles. it's crazy to think that BOTH of these humans were in nichole's stomach a month ago. WOW! what a woman!!


connor holding baby lucy.

baby lucy...
me and baby lucy. she looks more upset than she really is... i actually think that's her happy face.
me and lulu again.
this is me contemplating kidnapping. seriously, that is the most beautiful baby ever.
this is sawyer!! he is the little man of the house! i can't believe he is actually a boy! i can't wait until he starts making airplane noises and playing cars and wearing little swim trunks in the summer!! and boy underwear!! that is the cutest thing ever.
me and soy toy part 2.

he is the most astute baby. he is like a professor, seriously. hahaha i love him.
check out how concernicus he is in this picture. please note that i am not holding him, connor is. so, i can't be blamed for the obvious look of total confusiosity that is on his face.
me and ella bella. she has the best personality, seriously. she is such a good big sister and she is so fun to talk to!! she has so many ideas and stories, i love listening to her. plus her voice is the sweetest sounding thing of all time.
ethan and lucy.

perfection.

so beautiful, so lucky.
little lulu.
look at those lips... perfection!
well, i'm not going to lie and say that i didn't set this one up, but look how good ella takes direction! she is such a loving big sister. she is such a sweetheart.
she took of lucy's blanket because she wanted me to be able to see her cute little feet!! and what perfect addendums they are!!
i love my family so much, each and every one of them. sometimes, if i let myself, i can become completely consumed by the love i have for them. they are each so amazing in their own way, and an example to me of so many different things. there are times when i think that my family is so weird, that no one else possibly deals with the weirdness that we deal with, but i've never wished that i was anywhere but right where i am. i know i belong here, with these people, and i know this is where my story starts. i know i get my inspiration and encouragement from these people, i know these are the people who will show up for me, who will defend me, who will love me. i know that the people in my family are the people who've known me the longest, the people who've grown up with me, the people who saw me through my awkward stage (ok, fine... awkward stageS!) and still love me. none of us are perfect, but we fit perfectly together; through the disagreements and the annoyances, the births and the deaths, the good times, the not so good times, the bad times, the worse times, and the amazing times. i love them and i'm glad i'm one of them because if i wasn't, i'd hate them all for being so freaking good looking.



3 comments:

Jen said...

I have to admit-that's one ADORABLE baby!

Nic said...

AWWWW....I love you! We are lucky to be part of such a beautiful & supportive family! Thanks for luvin on my chillins'-no shortage of fans/paparazzi in their lives!

(i have to agree with Connor on the "soy toy" nickname-there's something not right about it??!!)

love

gabrielle. said...

i'm sorry!! "soy toy" is my favorite. i will say it quietly and in secret so you don't have to hear :) hahaha