10.30.2008

trunk or treat.

it's become a little tradition that my surrogate children, the farnsworth's, come with me to trunk or treat. i have so much fun with them each year, plus if i bring them along it makes it a bit more ok for me to be dressing up at (gasp) 24. this year was super fun because my date was indiana jones, and summer is getting old enough now to where she is really like a friend to me instead of a child; i love that. even though meg isn't as old as summer, she talks like she's older which is what i love about her, because i was the same way. everytime i do something with these kids i am reminded of the love i have for them and also the unconditional love they have for me. i mean, it has to be love, right? otherwise why would they be seen with their former nanny dressed as a disney character? exactly.



bo peep (summer), indie (ike), alice, and cleopatra (meg).

sumdizzle, meggy, ike, me, connor (donald duck, love it), and austin.
me and c-rock!
meg did a great job taking this photo! me and summer and ike.
summer's photo skills were muy impressive because she was working with only one hand.
ike and i.
me and two of my primary kids from last year, morgan and madelyn. it was so fun to see everyone and to see the little kids' faces light up when they realized who i was. i can't believe how smart they all are.
me and gracie loo. i remember when this girl said my name the first time. if i think about it too hard, it will make me cry. i love her family though. there are two families that i will still babysit for, and hers is one of them.
jene and baby lilly. jene is gracie's mommy, and a very dear friend of mine. she is always so supportive of me, i love her.
me with peyton and chandler. these are also former primary children of mine.

me with bryson. this kid is a stud. he is one of my primary kids now and he was so cute when he found me. he ran up to me and hugged me so tight and said "I KNEW I WOULD FIND YOU!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER!!" he is a sweetheart. last sunday he insisted on sitting on my lap and playing with my hair and necklace all through closing excercises while i sat and sang songs of thanksgiving. who needs a boyfriend when you have boys like ike and bryson in your life? not this lady!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Those are awesome. I love the cheesy smiles from Ike. Thanks again for thinking of them.