10.29.2008

ABC's

i will try my very best to give only one answer for each letter. i've never been very conservative, so i'm guessing i won't get far with that goal.

A-Attached or Single: single.
B-Best Friend: my mom. but my current ACE gang is: malia, chanel, and leslie. plus honorary ACE gang members: samantha, sandee, and lucia.
C-Cake or Pie: cake. usually cupcakes.
D-Day: thursday.
E-Essential Item: chap stick. and evian. dang, i am doing HORRIBLY at the one answer business.
F-Favorite Color: in general? green. to wear? navy blue.
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: bears. they are my fave.
H-Hometown: mesa ,az. i need to leave.
I-Indulgences: psssssshhhhh, my entire life is an indulgence! but specifically music, makeup, and movies. and accesories.
J-January or July: january.
K-Kids: the farnsworths (cole, summer, meg, ike), the nuttalls (malleri, merissa, ella, lucy, sawyer), and the huyters (lewis, emma, madelyn, grace, lilly, and unnamed, unborn baby). none of my own yet.
L-Life is incomplete without: my mom. my entire family, really.
M-Marriage Date: well, if i knew that i would feel alot better about things, i am sure. i have a feeling i will get married in the after life.
N-Number of Siblings: 2 (brothers).
O-Oranges or Apples: oranges.
P-Phobias or Fears: losing a tooth!! being clingy or needy. being dependent on someone else. eating hair. getting sand in my eye.
Q-Quote: well, there are quite a few on my blog already. but i'm sure i have more. "make the decision to be someone, not something."
R-Reason to Smile: random text messages. concerts. the jonas brothers youtube videos.
S-Season: winter.
T-Tag: no one reads this so no one gets tagged. if you read it, i tag you. you win.
U-Unknown fact about me: i am extremely gifted at knowing useless facts about people, places, and things. like trivia. i always win.
V-Vacation destination of choice: disneyland. always and forever.
W-Worst Habit: appearing too needy when i really am not.
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: what? clearly whoever made this survey did not know any other words that started with "X" besides "x-ray". why not "xylophone or digereedoo"? ok fine... xrays. i have bad experiences with ultrasounds.
Y-your favorite food: that was a big stretch for a "y" word. american, all the way. chicken fingers, baked potatoes, hamburgers, french fries, salad, jello. stuff like that.
Z-Zodiac Sign: really? aries. but i am re-writing this one. my "Z" is "zoo animal i would choose to be": and the answer is..... llama. because it rhymes with "pajama", "mama", and "bahama". and they have silly necks.

2 comments:

Nic said...

llama girl, thank you for the peek into your articulate brain! "my whole life is an indulgence", that should be the title of a book or band or really great song or my next blog post!

gabrielle. said...

ah ha! now you have to do one!! a nichole ABC beacuse you read it!! by default you were tagged!! i'm so glad you stopped by my blog. i miss you and your chillins. i need to hold them.