10.31.2008

i'm getting psyched.

guys, five weeks and my brother comes home!! five weeks and i will be spending seven days in the happiest place on earth. i can't wait. thinking about it makes me want to barf, but in a good way. kind of like the barfing that happens right before you get married (i'm assuming? idk from experience). so, because i am so psyched i am posting some extra spershall pics of disneyland that i have taken in the past. and some pics of me and my bro at d-land because i love him so.
keep in mind, these pics are from at least 2 yrs ago, i've changed alot... we all have.









me and my bruzzahs with stitch!!!


herloweeeeeen at disneyland!!

why does tigger always touch me inappropriately?

notice that we were the only ones on the coaster. that was also our fifth time on it.


mr. toad's wild ride.

i love this place.

waterfall by indiana jones ride.

my summer home.

just some weird /artsy view of the matterhorn.


me and stefan at carnation cafe. he looks like he loves having me hang around.

2 comments:

e r i n. said...

i'm not gonna lie...i'm EXTREMELY jealous about your 7 day Disneyland trip you have planned. we haven't been for a long time as a family, and i'm dying to go!
i'm also excited for you guys to see Stefan after 2 long years. how fun that's going to be for you!!

BRADEN DM said...

I love this kid. When can we party?