10.29.2008

"Bet On It" vs. "Scream"

in HSM there was "Get'cha Head In the Game". In HSM2, it was "Bet On It", which was, by far, my favorite scene and song from the movie. In HSM3 it's "Scream" that takes the cake. These are all of Troy's (aka Zac Efron) "monologues", which of course are done in sing-song (aren't musicals the best?!). Though "Bet On It" has been my fave for the past year, HSM3 definately did deliver with "Scream", though i can't say for sure which song is my favorite yet. I go back and forth... sometimes i think the filming of "Scream" is better, and of course it would be with the bigger budget. But i just don't know if anything can top the pixie-like leaping and frolicking through the golf course that Zac delivers so well. I mean, how many guys could prance along the grass with such grace and still be so darn cool and good looking? For gazelles it may be easy, but for humans, it is quite the challenge. So I've posted both videos, neither of them HQ(give me a break here, they are from youtube), so I can weigh the pros and cons and make an educated decision on which is the better "monologue". Let's face it, the real reason i posted these has little to do with finding out which is better, and everything to do with the fact that i have a hard time getting through the ten hour work day, and a little Zefron makes it a tiny bit easier. I just didn't want to have to search youtube each time. I'm lazy, so sue me.

"Bet On It"



"Scream"


any thoughts?

No comments: