10.29.2008

three of life's great annoyances.

i know most of you are thinking that a great annoyance is the fact that this is my third post today, but i can't help it. i have one more thing to say. i made a favorites list, so i thought just to balance things out, i'd make a list of things that are so NOT my favorites. it's a short list, but an important one. here it goes...

1. halloween parties that are not on halloween... ESPECIALLY when halloween falls on a friday.

2. the fact that boys are so un-emotional. they are missing a very LARGE CHIP that tells you to like, be a human. i can't even tell you how annoyed i am by this text, from a male: "sorry". uh, that's it. no capitalization, no puncuation, no "i'm" in front of it, just one word, "sorry". ANNOYING. another one i hate to no end... "yup", again, no punctuation, capitalization, it's not even "yes" or "ya", it's just "yup". in the words of stephanie tanner, "HOW RUUUUUUUUDE!"


ok, seriously, honest to blog i forgot the third thing already. heaven help me. and it was way worse than the other two. what is happening to me? how does a person forget something so crucial?! hells bells. one thing i love more than anything right now, though, is the fact that i am FINE. did you know that? i am fine. there are so many people that have been in and out of my life in the past few years/months/weeks and some of them i thought were great losses and some of them i thought "BFD". but you know what? they all turned out to be BFDs. i was so scared to start sticking up for myself b/c i was afraid i was going to lose people who are important to me but it turns out i just got rid of the people who didn't deserve to be in my life in the first place. though the decisions have been hard, and it's true i have missed some of the people, i find myself having to deal with alot less crap than before, and quite frankly, i feel alot better about myself. i love how some people think that they can treat me a certain way and i'll just take the crap and apologize for doing nothing all because i supposedly "need" these people in my life. but i don't "need" anyone like that. sure, a diminishing friend list has its downfalls (i.e. no big halloween party to attend), but even if i had ABSOLUTELY NO FRIENDS AT ALL (which, i need to add is far from the case) i would still have my family. and there's no shame in that, in fact there is great joy in that for me. nothing makes me happier than my family. and guess what? forget the halloween parties that all those other squares are attending, because i'm having my own. and i am making homemade donuts and putting on a play (wicked) and playing games and watching scary movies, all while dressed up in my halloween costume. so there.

p.s. stefan comes home in FIVE WEEKS. sukkkkkas!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

your AWESOME!
Thanks for partying with the Farnsworths tonite and don't you forget tomorrow.