12.02.2007

office christmas party complete with yyyyyankee swap!






last night was my office's christmas party. unfortunately i was the sickest baby for it! i have a very horrible case of the strep throat and i looked like death warmed over, but i went anyways, and smiled through it all. kenny was my first choice for a date, but he is back home in NY (tear) so my cousin ERIN was amazing and she completed me last night by attending the party with me.

everything was so beautiful and the food was really yummy and the presents were AMAZING! i didn't get the ipod i wanted but who cares? i sucked big time at bunko, but that is my life. i pretty much expected it. thank goodness for britney or i would have been dead last by a long shot. haha. but i won the NINTENDO DS LITE and i am really happy with it. clinton had me for (not so) secret santa and he got me the bestest dvds ever: stranger than fiction, big, and the garbage pail kids. wooot, ya! anyways, the night was awesome, i love absolutely everyone i work with, not 100% of the time, but i'm not great 100% of the time either. i'm extremely greatful to live where i live, work where i work, and to have the people in my life that i do. i am really, really blessed and i really truly appreciate everyone in my life. it is important to me that you all know that. even when i'm mad at you, i'm loving you.

i've got to get to bed early tonight... i'm trying to get over this illness (good luck).

laters, gabrielle.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Gabs, I didn't know you had a blog! Sweet, I can keep in touch more...so cool to see you guys over Thanksgiving...hope you are getting better from being sick, that sucks. Check us out too at www.kbmatsen.blogspot.com
Miss working with you all :)
Love ya, Karen

Melissa said...

You were a great sport at the office party. Thanks once again for adding to our growing collection of cars. Ike is spoiled rotten by you. We echo your words...we are blessed to have you and your family in our lives.

Kimberly Johnson said...

i love Gabby... end of comment.

Nic said...

Gabby!! I'm glad to finally have you to add to my sorry, short list of "blog friends!" I now feel more popular! See the cheer that you're spreading!! I love the blog and will be checking back frequently........
love you-nic