12.25.2007

connor gets shorn... goodbye zac efron!!

i've cut lots of hair in my day, but connor has some of the best. these pics don't do the "before" justice, but his hair is better than zac efron's. last night we shaved it off, after much begging and pleading from my dad, mom, and brother stefan. $20 later, he is a new man. well... new boy. he's still a kid to me. BEFORE.
the first chunk is the hardest.
such beautiful locks!!
sweeet brohawk!
dad hard at work.
then i stepped in, i honestly don't know who is scarier.
all done!! bravo, connor. you look good, my friend. still annoying, but you look good.



3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

Karen said...

Looks amazing!! I will miss Connor's hair, its been long for so long...but he looks so cute with it short! Nice work Gabby

Melissa said...

I can't believe Connor is so grown up. I love the buzz!