12.05.2007

new york photo time.

dear bloggy mcbloggerton,
this blog is designed specifically for my family and friends who have not seen my ny pictures. there's really no other way to show everyone who wants to see. that sounds a bit conceited of me to say, but really, it's just the truth.



me in central park... look at all the pretty leaves!!
me by the fountain... the same fountain in the movie enchanted.
kenny and i by the infamous fountain.
nyc at night time... that little white dot is the moon. so pretty.
i don't have trees like this in AZ.
yes, i am.
how cute are my boots!! yeah, the leaves are good too.kenny and i on the train. if i look concernicus, it's because i'm pretty sure i am sitting in someone elses urine.

kenny in the cab... the only one we took the entire time in the city.
times square!!
baby.
rockefeller center!!

i finally found it!!

kenny's apartment. on the beautiful suede esque couch.
we are cute!
me on kenny's bed.
more me on kenny's bed.
kenny and i in the cab. i really despise me in this photo, but he looks brill, so i'll post it anyways.
so, the pics are in a pretty random order, and off center or what have you. i'm not quite used to this whole blogtastic way of life. hope you all enjoyed.
love, peace, and winter fleece,
gabrielle.







2 comments:

Melissa said...

Loved seeing your trip to NY. How romantic it must have been.

Nic said...

You two look very happy together! I'm sure it was a vunderful trip!(thank you for the "Enchanted" reference, I just saw that movie and loved it)