12.18.2007

i love isaac.

alright, so i know that technically isaac is NOT my child, but it feels like he is sometimes when we spend so much time together. and i love him so much, he is my sweetest little baby face and i am so greatful that he is in my life. so it only made sense to me to steal this video from his mother and post it on my blog. heee heee share, share that's fair, right? plus, tis the season to borrow other people's children and have them sing songs to you, duh!



here is the link for ike's song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNEYKQKeiEk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Comment Gabby...so I have to admit I did have a bit of a chuckle when you mentioned the Dinty Moore beef stew...remember when we tried to make our own garlic bread and we just saturated the poor wheat toast with garlic salt..haha good times.

Melissa said...

Gabby,
This is Isaac (vebatim)..... and I like when you play with me. I like watching movie theaters with you. I like your hugs and that we don't fight. You work good at the office.

Love,
Ike