1.20.2008

before and after.

me before...
me after.


in keeping up with the "new year, new you" thing, i decided to try a new hairstyle. so i chopped my hair off, got killer fringe, and dyed it red. je lurve it alot. it's a good change for me.
i went to the doctor last week and i have to have a vair vair scary proceedure done on the 30th of january. so, keep me in mind on that day, as i will be severely violated.


not much else to report these days. nothing i feel really comfortable writing about at this point anyways. thanks for all of the support!


love,
gabrielle.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Gabby, I really love the look, can't wait to see it in person. The color is great on you. New year, new you! Let us know if we can fast for your surgery, we would love to help out any way we can.