4.15.2009

thoughts that create my world.

so i have that little section on the side of quotes/movie lines/song lines that i should be better at updating (i'm going to start now, being better i mean.). just now i added a new thought to it and i was thinking of something different to call that section. i went through a bunch of ideas like "thoughts that make my life" or "things that make my brain tick", but i ended up just sticking to what i originally had because, well, i can't think of a better way to say it. seriously, some of those words can calm me down when i'm in a frenzy or make me smile when i'm bummed. they seriously create my world. so yeah. the point is, i'm gonna try and update it weekly. clean some out of there and add new ones. i'll start small by saying one a week.

exoh.
gabrielle.

No comments: