4.20.2009

OMJ


there are many things i could write about today, but i choose this. i have been doing well on my low-techno diet, which is similar to a low carb diet, in that i use my computer only a few times during the day and in small doses. i've logged on to twitter and facebook only twice today (which is good for me, by the way, so hush up) but when i logged on to twitter a moment ago i was met with a message from the jonas brothers saying that their new album cover is up. oh dear. i want to say i am ashamed to admit what i am about to admit, but if i really were that ashamed, i'd not be putting it out in the blogosphere.... my breath was quite literally taken away. ha. oh my my my. i really wasn't expecting something so... oy what's the word? i'm thinking of many, i'm just trying to decide which, if any, are appropriate. i'll go with "breezy" right now. i wasn't expecting something quite so breezy. really, i am laughing at myself right now bc i did literally gasp when i saw this which just proves that i am not old enough to have just turned 25. (somewhere in the world my mother is reading this post and shaking her head at the nonsense that is her TWENTY FIVE year old daughter. sorry, mom. i'll make it up to you someday.) so, i am very excited for june 15th which is when this gem hits shelves and i am glad i stumbled upon this photo bc it may very well have gotten me through the last two hours of my day. may i also say that i am excited for may 2nd which is the premiere of J.O.N.A.S. on the disney channel and i'm thinking of putting together a little ACE gang soiree for it. who knows, it depends on how gay i'm feeling that day.
in other my world news, i am currently loving the album "lady luck" by the amazing maria taylor, namely the song "100,00 times" which, at press time, makes my world spin round and round and round. and a quote that caught my attention today is this little gem from, urm, lord byron i believe? if not, my appologies to the lord. it goes a little something like this:
" 'tis strange-but true; for the truth is always strange."
i loved that. i also thought of this in the middle of the night when i couldn't sleep and was drowning in my own insecurities and fears and feeling very overwhelmed. so this quote is from, well, me. at three in the morning. "alot of small steps equal big steps". so that's what i'm doing right now... just taking small steps in hopes that someday i'll turn around and realize that i've gotten somewhere.
exoh.
gabrielle.

1 comment:

Nic said...

Gabby, i know you like the Jonas Brothers. So do I.
-ella