4.07.2009

crentist the dentist.

ok, so i wasn't this bad, but yesterday i went to the dentist for the first time in a long time on account of a delinquent tooth that was giving me greif. after sitting in the dentist chair for a couple of hours they decided that i needed a root canal. this means that my lovely (and lucky) cousin got to be the one to "operate" on me. he is so lovely that he drugged me up nice and good. i actually don't remember much of anything yesterday except that melissa, being the good friend that she is, picked me up and drove me home and got me crackers for lunch since i hadn't eaten anything. i think ike was in the car and i think we were watching the princess bride? (am i making any of this up, melis?) anyways, thanks to all who put up with me this weekend with my hurty tooth. I HATE TOOTH PAIN!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are correct! Ike was there and Princess Bride was playing in the background. Oh, the fun of being drugged up! You were perfectly polite and pleasant to talk to. I was happy to be called to help and would be happy to do it again.