3.09.2009

summer vacation.



wow. what a lame picture. haha. i was trying to make this BIG announcement, but apparently it's just a small announcement b/c i can't find a bigger picture than that one (or really, i'm not willing to look).

so, happy summer vacation to me because this year i am going to see my favorite people of the moment, the JONAS BROTHERS, at stadium of fire in provo. it's been three years since i've gone to stadium of fire so i am REALLY EXCITED to go back and the fact that i get to see the jonai while i'm there pretty much just makes my life. i was really worried about getting tickets since there was somewhat of a frenzy in ut when they announced who would be performing. i had to work out a strategy for my online ordering that involved five laptops- three in az, two in mn- and three desktops- two in az, one in mn. it was pretty crazy there for a while (the website was crashing bc all of the people logging on at once) and i really didn't think i was gonna be able to get tickets. i got through and we ended up with seats ON THE FIELD which is really really lucky since it's probably the only time i will get to see the jobros that close up. and my family from mn is gonna drive down and go with me so i don't have to adorn the field alone. i'm really so excited. i am having a hard time expressing emotion lately, it's very weird for me. i'm finding myself struggle to find words to describe how i am feeling, and for those of you that know me, you know that i've never been one to not know how to express myself. so it's very bizzare and quite unnerving. then i get these huge rushes of emotion where i just feel so much that i want to scream and it usually results in me crying. like last night when my brother hit me in the face with a ball- twice. i just flew off the handle. and yesterday when i was making lunch i was watching the disney movie sky high... i hope you people know what i am talking about when i mention that movie. ok, it's not even a sad movie but it is about this high school for super heroes and at the end all of the "side kicks" get to step up and be heroes... hahaha... and i dont remember exactly what was said, but the gist of it is that everyone can be superheroes, even sidekicks or something totally cheesy like that. well, i started to cry. no really, i did. and then i was like laughing b/c i am like "really, gabby? are you seriously crying right now about this?" but i did, and i was. and it's true, right? i can be a superhero.

gotta go before i start with the water works again. le sigh.

gabrielle.

**side note: i have spent the past two weeks or so defending the fact that i, quite often, enjoy pop music (namely the jonas brothers). it has been driving me crazy defending these guys and their "legitimate" talent... i don't know why it bothers me to have people make fun of them, but it does (i'm just going to blame that on the weird hormones too). i have seriously been having flashbacks to circa 1999 when i had to defend *NSYNC and britney spears bc i SO loved them and everyone else in my family SO did not. i was pretty much made fun of for like five years straight until the general public decided that justin timberlake was legit, along with britney spears. so... whatever, that's all water under the pop bridge or what have you. my point is, if you don't have anything nice to say about these boys, then just don't talk to me about them. at least, not until my hormones organize themselves, b/c it bugs the fire out of me. i'm not saying you have to like them, but you definately have to just let me like them and leave me alone about it. kthanksbye.

2 comments:

Malia said...

amen.

gabrielle. said...

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY LOVE OF POP MUSIC.
AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUPPORT ME AND MY LOVE OF HEROIN.