3.17.2009

everybody's happy in california...

me and some steel man.

i prefer my sea cucumbers sans warts, athankyou.

jellies!!!

this guy was disgusting. i feel bad for him though bc his tank was like three sizes too small. kinda cruel if you ask me...

me and a frickin sea turtle.


the bay.

i decided that penguins are the proudest creatures. just look at them. they are practically pledging alliegance to themselves.

me and my brudda!


eels just creep me out. they've yet to redeem themselves after the whole "working for the sea witch" fiasco.

my mommy and i have the same smile.

my new hair/adorable headband.

new hair/adorable headband part two.

this eel is mocking me. look at that sickening smile.

i like to tell myself that this is the sting ray that killed the crocodile hunter. now i can say i met a famous animal.

1 comment:

Malia said...

oh that pic of you and dw is presh