7.10.2008

i don't know where i am, i don't know where i've been but i know where i WANT to go...

so my computer is still at the geek doctor, i haven't even heard back from them yet (wonder if i should be concerned?) well, anyways, i still don't have my oregon pics :(
side note: it has occurred to me lately that i may be one of those people who use those emoticons... like the parenthesis smiley face. is it a parenthesis? is it a smiley? ya, i am just realizing how lame i can actually be. as if the pictures of myself weren't proof enough, folks... we now have parenthesmileys to verify my L7-ness.
anyways, not much else to say other than i am sick with a summer cold (boooooo). i'm actually just really relieved that i didn't have it in oregon b/c that would have been shasta mc nasty if i was coughing and sniffling the whole time. so very very UNsexy. although i may have sealed my UNsexiness when i wore my owl mumu to bed. it is so sad to me that something i love so much can be so shunned and not accepted by society. but like i always say, if a man can't handle me IN my mumu, he probably cannot handle me OUT of my mumu, and if that is the case, was he really a man to begin with? shouldn't that be like, stitched on a pillow or something? or at least on a bumper sticker.
that is all i have to say for now. i just finished making TEN mixes for my michael and i must send them off to oregon vair vair soon. i am pretty much the best mix maker in the whole YOU ESS of EH, no lie. do you love how i am doing all of this computer madness via my daddy's laptop? well i do. i am working from a mac and i usually work from a p.c. i know, i am ashamed. i cannot wait to get my new laptop though. then i can be back to my old self.
lateskys!
love, gabrielle.


p.s. these are pictures of my hair which i coloured and cut all by myself last week before i left for oregon. let's see how many more times i can say oregon in this blog..... OREGON!



















"this is the first day of my life,
i'm glad i didn't die before i met you.
but now i don't care, i could go anywhere with you
and i'd probably be happy.
so if you want to be with me...
with these things, there's no telling,
WE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.
but i'd rather be working for a paycheck,
than waiting to win the lottery.
besides, maybe THIS TIME IT'S DIFFERENT,
i mean i really think you'll like me."


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the pics of Twilight. I hope it does the book justice. Have you read Host?
You are looking great!