7.15.2008

gabrielle's favorite things.

so, oprah can have a "favorite things" show, why shouldn't i have a "favorite things" blog?! so today i got together some of my favorite things and took pics of them. i am included in some of the pics of course, which my mother thought was ridiculous. but at the end of the day, i am who i am, which is a frigging ham bone. let the favorite things begin...


today i took malleri, merissa, ella, ike, and meg to peter piper pizza. favorite thing #1: my kittens, favorite thing #2: peter piper pizza.


this is ella bella who has become my most favorite pal. she is adorable, has the sweetest voice, and she lobes me. and i lobe her.
this is merissa with her pizza. i love merissa because she always gives me a hug when she sees me. even when i am not looking my best.
this is meg. meg is one of the few people who can keep up with me verbally. if you don't know what that means, then you need to spend more time with me AND meg.
isaac. he is five. and he tells EVERYONE. and i love that, because i would love to just walk around and tell everyone what i think they should know about myself. for example: "i like sparkly things." today ike told me the best thing i have ever heard from a man (sadly, it came from a boy). he grabbed my hand and said, "gabby, if i was a cat, i would choose you as my owner." so basically, i want to marry ike. i can wait.
this is my whole party. connor's face looks sour, but he really had a good time. he was a good sport, he even let ike have the front seat on the ride over. ike's argument was "five year olds get to have the front". who can argue with that?!
me and malleri. i asked if we should do pretty face or silly face and she chose silly. funny how she still looks pretty.
ok, see, this is another reason i love meg. because who else does ridiculous faux gang signals with me? no one, that's who.
me and merissa. i want braces. i was practically the only one without them!!
ok, my face is frightening here, but ella?! why does she have to be so adorable. it is criminal how adorable she is. i am going to kidnap her one day. she won't even know that she is being kidnapped on account of she thinks i am "safe people". don't worry, i'll feed her and take her to the zoo. we'll have blasties.
malleri and her pizza. i also must add how all three nuttall girls love ranch on their pizza. just like aunt gabby!
malleri and merissa and an interloper. this girl wanted to BE malleri and merissa. she followed them around and kept tapping on their shoulders and saying "hi".
meg and merissa? could be malleri. if i can't see the hair, i can't tell. not gonna lie.
ok, people. here's where the big guns start. i bought myself a camp rock towel. scratch that. my mom bought me a camp rock towel. why? because i want to dry off with joe jonas every day.
my school supplies for the next school year. hannah montana and high school musical!! favorite things.... office supplies, hannah montana, and high school musical. can i just say that hannah montana can not be held responsible for what that skank miley cyrus is doing right now.
mumus that can be passed off as summer dresses. two of my favorite things in one: summer dresses and mumus. could life get any better?! i submit that it cannot.
ok, my camp rock pillow case. all three jo bros. don't worry about demi lovato in the center there, i am going to super impose my face over hers. i'll keep her body.
JOE JONAS!! sweet dreams, gabrielle.
that cute little pink thing on the left (your left, not mine) is my computer. or what is left of my computer. all my pics, music, and writing from the last two years lies within that little pink mess. and on the right is my favourite movie... penelope. why is it my favourite? two words: james mcavoy.
there's my new phone folks. the tricksters at verizon helped me purchase this bad boy today. i'm super thrilled to have my electronic life back.

may i also add that, though i do not have the pictures to document, the following people have my heart right now: kenny, brad, and leslie. i am actually on the phone with kenny and brad right now (i am on speaker over in ny) and the conversation is really quite ridiculous. can i also add that d.w. (my mom) is obsessed with david sedaris. like badly. everytime we have a conversation, she finds a way to bring it back to sedaris. it is ridiculous.


also people, i am a saint, have you heard? i gave a man $4 today so he could get a tank of gas to go to the hospital to see his dad and after i did the good deed, d.w. informed me that i was hornswaggled by this guy. here i was, near tears over this man's dying mother, and then there's d.w., cold, hard, b. so i said "d.w., even if he was lying, Jesus just gave me a tally mark. and if, like you say, that man was lying, Jesus just took five tally marks away from him." so who really wins? me.
oh, and side note, kenny is lol-ing to me right now over the phone telling me a story about a man who lives in a 1993 van. minus five for kenny.

hope you loved my favorite things, because i do. i am off to bed now to sleep with joe jonas.



love, gabrielle.

2 comments:

Nic said...

LOVELY. What a thoughtful cousin I have :) They love you & it's obvious why!

Penelope is on it's way to my mail box via Netflix, cant wait to see it...The girls enjoyed both Lizzie McGuire does Cinderella & Ichabod.

The girls mentioned you had yet to see Camp Rock, obviously not where your interests lie! Just with the toweling off/sleeping with cast members.....

Glad you got a sweet new replacement phone, crucial.

Love.

Melissa said...

I loved this post. Your the best auntie Gabby to my kids! Thanks for loving and appreciating them, quirks and all. You are so fun and I love to read you.
Happy to hear about the phone.