2.11.2008

sad, but true.

so, i have been avoiding the internet all together lately. this includes, but is not limited to: myspace, facebook, instant messenger, perezhilton.com (no!) and yes, my blogspot. i have pretty much just been reading, writing, and watching arrested development on dvd. i'm not sure what triggered this, i don't even think it was one specific event. i've just been dealing with alot of different stuff lately and i decided that the last thing i needed was "internet drama". i don't get too much drama on my blog, mostly because my readers are my family and they love and support me (as i do them), but if i don't get on the internet at all i am less tempted to check my other sites. i'm going to be making some pretty big decisions here in the next little while, and hopefull some life-changing events will be taking place because of those decisions. i am really working on my health; i am going through a series of tests so "they" can find out what exactly is wrong with me, so i can be officially diagnosed which hopefully means that i can learn how to take care of myself and manage my health properly. i am working on removing the negative from my life, people or otherwise. i am learning to grieve, if there even is a correct way to do such a thing. i do kind of feel like i'm on overload since i have already had to say goodbye to three people this year, each of them difficult in their own way. anyways, no more nonsense. the point is i may not be writing in this as much for the next little while whilst i "deal with stuff" or "figure stuff out"... you know, any of those nutty cliches, or what have you. so, i will talk to you all soon. there is an amazing blog filled with lots of golden gems coming your way soon. i hope your families are doing well and i look forward to seeing you all as soon as i can.

thank you all for your support! i love you.

love,
gabrielle.

p.s. in lieu of flowers, please send me random text messages of luuuurve. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

We will miss your posts and will look forward to them someday. I hope you find the answers and the peace of mind you seek. We love you Gabby.

Nic said...

I have been missing your posts but will try to get along with just texting for a bit! I'm excited for you to be able to get to the bottom of all your health issues, you will feel so relieved when it's all over. Please keep me updated on the latest. Love you.