2.26.2008

my second family.

i am trying my best to catch up on the blogging i've missed out on these past few weeks, so i'm gonna just drop a hunk of blogs at once while i'm on here. although this is my first one and already i want to punch someone in their temple. so we'll see how far i get. here goes...

a couple of weeks ago i took the farnsworth kittens to see spiderwick chronicles (the movie was not for me so much). after the movie i took them to my house to visit my pets and madness ensued. the blogger in me grabbed a camera and captured some of these magical moments. they are as follows:


meg with "the chubby cat" malcolm.


summer and oz man laughing at an inside joke.


ike's favorite.


meggie with ozzie.


summer entertains malcolm with her sweater.

i always am surprised by how much i enjoy my time with the young people in my life. they are so loving and forgiving and so very accepting of me just the way i am and i love them for that. i am greatful for the moments i am able to spend with them and the memories i make during those moments.

No comments: