2.12.2008

new addtions to "twilight" cast.

I am super excited to report that actress Anna Kendrick ("Rocket Science") and "Just Jordan" star Justin Chon are the latest additions to the vampire flick "Twilight". Kendrick will be playing the roll of Jessica, while Chon picks up the role of Eric. The actors are joining Kristen Stewart, cast as Bella Swan and Robert Pattison (a.k.a. Cedric Diggory in the "Potter" series), cast as Edward Cullen (swoon!). Based on the #1 best-selling series by Stephenie Meyer, shooting starts at the end of February in Washington. "Thirteen" filmmaker Catherine Hardwicke directs, and is intending to launch a series containing at least three films.

For more, including pictures of the recently added actors, visit imdb.com

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I will have to google those names and see if I approve of the casting. Thanks for the heads up and Happy Valentines Day to you Gabby. We love you!

Nic said...

I think the cast looks great! So exciting!! I love seeing books I've read come to theatres. If i remember right, you read Kite RUnner-that movie was not a disappointment, very moving.... Can't wait to so the Edward, Bella saga come to life! Happy Valentines Day!

gator said...

I am excited about seeing Anna Kendrick as Jess!

http://www.annakendrickonline.org