5.30.2009

my 100th post.

i was trying to figure out what i should do for my 100th blog, but i had absolutely no ideas. also, who really cares about 100 posts anyways? it probably should be a sign to me that i should better spend my time.
tonight i went to ulta to get some shampoo and i came across this little gem:


big whoop, gabs. who cares, right? well i do, i care. since 2000, bonne bell dr. pepper chapstick has been my go-to chappy. i wear it everyday. in fact, some days it is all i wear (on my face i mean, pervies). since about 2001 i have been petitioning (aka asking my magic 8 ball) for bonne bell to come out with GLOSS versions of my lip savior. eight years later... BAM. i wasn't expecting this, i wasn't even looking for it, but i found it by accident and i bought every set that they had there. (gotta stock up in case of the apocolypse, duh)
yeah, so... i think that this is a pretty good way to celebrate 100 posts. go me! long live my delicious lips!

exoh x 100 + 1,
gabrielle.

4 comments:

Malia said...

NO WAY

i am also addicted to this (thanks to gabby) because it gives a nice sheen and a delicate color.

i must score some of my own.

e r i n. said...

I think it is so funny you love this stuff cause you don't like the actual drink. I am the complete other way around -- love the drink but not so much this chappy lip stuff. haha

BUT I have yet to try out this GLOSS business ... I need to give it a try!! Maybe it'll be my new best gloss!! ;)

gabrielle. said...

what?! i love dr. pepper! but only from a can. i don't like it fountain style. but dr. pepper from a can is tied with pepsi for a fave. i actually just had one last night.

e r i n. said...

Seriously? Shows how much I know! I guess I have never seen you drink it from a can and since you don't like it fountain style --which is why you don't get it anywhere -- I've just always assumed you don't like it. Funny.