5.30.2009

my ozzah best friend's wedding.

it seems as though everyone but me is getting married these days. that's quite alright with me, weddings are big helpings of stress. leslie's wedding was really fun though. it was my first experience of being in someone's wedding video (three times!!), being an official bridesmaid, and having a bouquet. so so much fun. but really very hot. if it ever happens, i'm getting married in january.


mr and mrs sam mckenna. he is scotish, like for reals. he is from the uk. his accent is sooooo cool. and his family was top shelf. really nice people. the bridesmaids all got a pearl bracelet from england. woo hoo.



leslie and sam getting their smooch on by the themple.


my temple feet and tan gams. woo.



the ACE gang post wedding.


the temple, i love to see it.



sunny day....


me and chanel.... besties.


sam and les's candy bar. sweet stuff, eh?


our bouquets. and some cool pics of the bride and groom.


bubble blowing contest between bridesmaids. chanel goes:


while i go:


(i won.)

had time between wedding and reception. what happens when i have extra time? i can has photoshoot?



leslie and the maids of the bride.

sam and leslie's cake.

me and chan with my favorite part of the wedding... the bouquets we got to carry.

the bouquet looked like it had broccoli in it. it was so cool.
i was quite sad when i had to throw mine away today :( i wanted to keep it forever.
me and connor. he is old now. almost seventeen. shoot.


exoh,
gabrielle.

3 comments:

Malia said...

you are only best friends when you give your best friend a bracelet from another country...which is why i'll be giving you one come july from la ciudad de mexico!

ps do you like how i comment on every post?

gabrielle. said...

yes, i LOVE it in fact. you are my one and only commenter, forever.

e r i n. said...

You are so photogenic. You look beautiful in all these pictures! Love them!!!