12.02.2008

goodbye, joe jonas.

joe, you're getting the boot....

(doesn't he look a little sad?)


courtesy of THIS guy:

swoon and sigh, robert pattinson quite literally has come out of nowhere.



and simply because i am fond of hats...


maybe it's because i'm not married, or because i don't have kids of my own... maybe it's because it's the holidays and i've found myself a bit lonely... maybe it's because i don't go on many dates, i spend my days working and my nights running or watching buffy the vampire slayer or listening to depressing music on my record player... or maybe it's just because i'm human and this kid can charm the pants off you. literally, guys, my JOE JONAS SWEAT PANTS are going the way of the buffalo i.e. in the closet with my leonardo dicaprio poster from '97, my david boreanaz poster from '98, my 'nsync glossy 8x10 collectible photos from '99 (along with hundreds of magazine clippings, videos, posters, trading cards, t-shirts, etc... cut me some slack, i loved them clear through 2002), my justin timberlake memorabilia from '03, my adam brody clipping from entertainment weekly magazine in '04, and my teeny tiny zac efron photo from earlier this fall that i "borrowed" (stole? woops!) from a magazine at work. i've been doing pretty well the past, what, three years? (i think it was during that time that i occupied my time with real boys?) anyways, that maybe explains why i have the specific horn now for three boys who don't even exist in my universe. but, darn it, they sure are fun to look at! and you know what else is weird? they never ignore my text messages. hmmmmmm.......


4 comments:

Malia said...

Joe Jonas didn't stand a chance against his english charm.

gabrielle. said...

come on now, it's not joe's fault. nobody stands a chance against his charm. haha

ps i need to send you a thank you note for being the only person who comments on my blogs.

gabrielle. said...

Really Gabby, I have to agree with david and malia. There is no contest here between the two. I will miss the joe jonas sweats tho. (sigh) from d.w.

gabrielle. said...

c'mon, joe jonas haters! have you ever seen him perform? he is pure magic in those skinny jeans and leather jackets.
unjade yourselves, people!!