6.25.2008

TAGGED.

three joys:
1. drinking dr. pepper straight from the can. nothing burns quite as nice as dr. p from the can. and by "can" i do NOT mean toily.
2. playing super mario brothers- old school style. i usually do that wearing a mumu which is also a joy of mine. so... double prizes.
3. talking to mike on the phone. no explanation for that one, really. we just make nonsense on the phone and it makes me happy.

three fears:
1. LOSING A TOOTH. yikes! worst fear ever. my brother knocked my tooth once and i felt like it was gonna come out and literally... my world stopped. i was like "hold the phone, sister just lost a tooth!"
2. telling someone i love them and having them look at me like "woah! we're just friends!" right, like that's ever happened... haha.
3. becoming a spinster a.k.a. cat lady a.k.a. the "cool" aunt. haha only kidding. i really don't have a third fear that i can think of except maybe not being able to beat mario. that plagues me daily. i am constantly squashing goombas and shooting fire out of my mouth in my dreams.

three goals:
1. woah boy.... isn't everyone's goal to lose weight? maybe with the exception of the olson twins... i think we all think we need to lose weight. the difference with me being the fact that i actually do need to lose it. i could probably lose a small child and be alright. by "small child" i mean 50 lbs.
2. save money.... bah hahahaha. like fun that's happening.
3. be a good person. all the time. not gripe so much. urgh. sometimes i vent too much. and i have to tell myself to shut up.

three current obsessions/collections:
only three?! hahah jk.
1. felicity on dvd. if you don't know what t.v. series i am talking about, shame on you. it is AMAZING. it is so my life sometimes, it's not even funny. it is my life with prettier people, who doesn't want to watch that?!
2. tanning. help that. i am a gingerbread man pretty much. maybe one step away from being beef jerky. only kidding, i won't let it get that bad, but i am definately tannorexic. my mom has given me an intervention on numerous occasions. but guess where i'm headed in oh, about 10 minutes?! TO TAN!
3. helter skelter. ok i KNOW it sounds crazy, b/c the whole story of helter skelter IS actually crazy, but i am pretty fascinated by this whole thing. mainly b/c i just found out about it like two weeks ago when i was watching a documentary on roman polanski. i really honestly had no idea this went on. the story of the murders and trial is fascinating to me. weird people fascinate me. who knows about that one?

three random/surprising facts about... me:
1. does number 3 up there count? um... no? ok then. mt grandma's dog bit my lip off when i was 2. i have the huge scar to prove it. the worst thing anyone ever said to me was "why do you have that scar? were you a hare lip?" ok, first of all, no. and second of all, no. who asks that?! honestly. and to be real, it wasn't the worst thing that someone asked me, but it was a close second to "why do you have a mustache?" hahah kidding... maybe.
2. i am writing a book. i won't elaborate on that one. i'll just say that it's happening and there's not much anyone can do about it.
3. i want to meet a person (preferrably male) one day who will describe me as "hauntingly beautiful" and "adorable". that makes it sound weirder than it is, really. i just have always wanted to be those two things. ever since i was little. i even wrote it in my journal from like seventh grade. oh, hey! that is also one of my goals! think about it... how cute would it be if someone told you they adored you? because you were adorable?! shut up.


ok, no one reads this blog lately, so people probly won't even know they've been tagged. but here it goes, friends. I TAG (AND YOU BETTER DO IT OR NO CHRISTMAS CARD THIS YEAR!!) MELISSA, KAREN, RYAN, NICHOLE, AND KIM. do you guys think you can handle it?!


love, gabrielle.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I just love you and the way you write. The way you describe is second to none. How can I follow that?

Nic said...

I agree with Melissa, you're writing is so clever that it makes the rest of us feel like we can't do it justice! I will attempt it, but it may take awhile before I find the time :)

Karen said...

oh man! I have to tell some goals? My only goal right now is to fill my dessert shelf in my stomach because it is empty :) JK its for real to lose weight...crap. Love ya