6.22.2009

tim burton's alice in wonderland...

i am beyond excited for this. favorite director? tim burton. favorite disney movie of all time? alice in wonderland. one of my favorite actors? johnny depp. march 5, 2010 cannot get here fast enough. USA today leaked some pics from the movie set today. just thought i'd post them for anyone who is interested.




anne hathaway as the white queen.



johnny depp as the mad hatter.




helena bonham carter as the red queen.


mia wasikowska as alice.

matt lucas as tweedle dee and tweedle dum.

I AM ZO EXCITED! the new official alice in wonderland movie site is up and running at disney.com. you can sign up there to receive emails about updates and stuff.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! I hadn't heard of this yet. When does it come out. Now I'm excited!!!!

Cara said...

Oh my goodness I just saw this tonight on E! I can't wait!

e r i n. said...

Seriously?! I hadn't heard of this. How exciting!!

gabrielle. said...

i know i am sooo excited! it's been in production forever so i'm just glad that it's finally being filmed. oh and also, it's going to be in 3d. how cool is that?