5.05.2008

food baby.






these are some pics of my new hair/glasses. i don't know why i am posting them... to pass the time i guess. there is something quite depressing about watching someone's life go on without you. even though you've moved on without them. that happens to me sometimes, especially with myspace and facebook and blogs, etc. i find these people on these sites, sometimes they are friends that i used to have or whatever. but i hate reading their stuff. it's like annoying to see their lives. i'm sure that sounds so bratty of me, but it's late and what can i say? i'm in a bratty mood. it just seems like even though i am past certain points in my life, and i have moved on to other things, there is a certain sting when seeing that they've moved on without me as well. even though that is what i would expect them to do. there is also like, this (not so) small part of me that hopes that they take glances into my world and see that i have moved on, and that it hurts them too.
argh there is also this very big part of my that hates being patient and just wants everything to happen N-O-W. thankyouverymuch. i hate waiting. i am so impatient. i just want everything to hurry up and be what it is. and i'd like to not be lied to on the way. so this blog is probably my first blog in a long time that doesn't make sense. i can't seem to get my ducks in a pond and make sense of my thoughts. it is late but it seems later than it is. my eyes are dipping.
you know your life is crazy when the only thing that makes sense is a seventeen year old.
confused but still yours,
gabrielle.

3 comments:

Kilee said...

you are so beautiful!! its not fair... p.s. late night was fun.. lets do it again.

Kim said...

Gabby - honestly I must agree with Kilee on this one..I love the hair. I also love your posts...they're probably my favorite to read. I think its the honesty and randomness. You are great!

Jen said...

I love the hair!
It lays so well & i love the color too.